Terms of Service
Terms of contract in the context of purchase contracts, which over the platform www.mavi.de between:
MAVI EUROPE AG
Seligenstädter Reason 19
Tel.: +49 (0) 6104/68 18 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6104/68 18 203
Commercial Register of the district court Offenbach am Main under HRB 41696
represented by the board Savan Tüysüz and Bige Aksaray
UST Identification No.: DE114377265
In the following "MAVI" and the customer referred to in §2 of the Vetages are closed in the following "customer".
§1 Scope, definitions
1. For the business relationship between MAVI and the customer, only the subsequent terms and conditions apply in their statement valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized unless MAVI explicitly agrees to their validity in writing.
2. The customer is consumer, insofar as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services can not be roughly attributed to its commercial or independent professional activity. On the other hand, entrepreneurs is any natural or legal person or legal partnership, which is the conclusion of the contract in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of contract
1. The customer can be from the assortment of Mavi, in particular choosing garments and collect this via the button "Add to cart" in a so-called shopping basket. About the "order payment" button, he gives a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract for the In the shopping carts were off. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
2. MAVI then sends the customer an automatic order confirmation by e-mail in which the customer's order is performed again. The automatic order confirmation only documents that the customer's appointment has been received by MAVI and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The contract is only concluded by the delivery of the ordered goods. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest upon delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of order, terms and conditions and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by us on a permanent disk (e-mail or paper expression). The contract text is stored under preservation of data protection.
3. The conclusion of the contract takes place in German language.
§3 Delivery, goods availability
1. Delivery times given by us are calculated from the date of our order confirmation, prior payment of the purchase price (except for the invoice purchase, if accepted as payment method). If no or no different delivery time is specified for the respective goods in our online shop, it is usually 1-3 days.
2. If the delivery of the goods ordered by the customer should not be possible, for example because the corresponding goods are not in stock, MAVI sees from an acceptance statement. In this case, a contract does not materialize. MAVI will inform the customer immediately and reimburse it without delay.
3. If the product designated by the customer in the order is not temporarily unavailable, the provider also informs the customer immediately in the order confirmation. For a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. The statutory right of withdrawal of the customer (see § 9 of these terms and conditions) is not affected. Incidentally, in this case, MAVI is also entitled to solve from the contract. He will immediately refund already paid payments of the customer without delay.
4. There are the following delivery restrictions: MAVI only supplies customers who have their habitual residence (billing address) in Germany or Austria and can specify a delivery address in the same country.
§4 Retention of title
Until full payment, the delivered goods remain owned by Mavi.
§5 Prices and shipping costs
1. All prices specified on the MAVI website is, including the valid statutory VAT.
2. The corresponding shipping costs are given to the customer in the order form and must be borne by the customer, as far as the customer does not make use of his right of withdrawal before dispatch of the goods by MAVI.
Free shipping from an order value of 100 €
Otherwise, the following shipping costs apply:
3. Germany 3,95 €, in Austria 6,90 €, in France, Netherlands and in Belgium 7,90 € per order.
4. The return shipping is free from Germany & Austria.
§6 Payment Modalities, Action Vouchers
1. The customer can make the payment by credit card, prepayment, bill or pay-PAL.
2. The payment of the purchase price is due directly with conclusion of the contract. If the due date of payment is determined after the calendar, the customer is already in default by failing of the appointment. In this case, he has to pay MAVI default interest of 5 percentage points above the base rate.
3. The obligation of the customer to pay default interest does not exclude the assertion of further arrears of default by the provider.
4. Action vouchers (voucher that the customer can not be purchased, but the MAVI issues in the context of advertising campaigns with a certain period of validity) are only for the website www.mavi-store.de and only valid in the specified period. Only one voucher can be used as part of an ordering process. The value of the order must be at least equal to the amount of the action voucher. A disbursement of the value of the action voucher or any residual credit is not possible.
5. Action vouchers can only be redeemed before the end of the ordering process. A subsequent offsetting is not possible. The action voucher can not be transferred to third parties. Several action vouchers can not be combined with each other. If the total purchase price of the order is higher than the credit of the redeemed action voucher, the remaining amount can be compensated by the customer offered by the customer.
6. When exercising the right of withdrawal, withdrawal or other reversal of the purchase contract, the action voucher will not be reimbursed in cash. MAVI will provide a new action voucher with the validity period still existing at the time of ordering.
§7 Materialwilderwarring, guarantee
1. The provider is liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. The warranty period compared to consumers is 24 months. Compared to entrepreneurs, the warranty period on MAVI delivered 12 months.
2. An additional warranty is the goods delivered by MAVI only if it has been expressly issued in the order confirmation to the respective article.
1. Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. There are claims for damages of the customer in the violation of life, body, health or violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) and liability for other damages based on a willful or grossly negligent breach of duty of MAVI, his legal representatives or vicarious agents . Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
2. In the case of breach of essential contractual obligations, MAVI is only liable to the contract-typical, foreseeable damage, if this was simply negligently caused negligence, unless there are claims for damages of the customer from a violation of life, body or health.
3. The limitations of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of MAVI, if claims are asserted directly against them.
4. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
Consumers in principle have a statutory right of withdrawal, in principle informed a statutory right of withdrawal, which will be informed of the MAVI in accordance with the statutory pattern.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party that is not renamenced, who is not carrier, the goods have taken possession.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (Mavi Europe AG, Seligenstädter Reason 19, 63150 Heusenstamm, service.EU@mavi.com, +49 (0) 6 104/681 81 81) By means of a clear explanation (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) to revoke this contract. You can use the Sample Revocation Form attached to your delivery, which is not prescribed. To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you will send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the cancellation period.
The goods must be sent to:
MAVI EUROPE AG
C / O BLG GmbH & Co. KG
60386 Frankfurt am Main
By e-mail the cancellation should be addressed to:
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day, where the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same payment methods that they have used in the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with them; In no case will you be charged charges due to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have retained the goods or until they have provided proof that they have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier date is.
You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day, where you teach us about the revocation of this contract, to Mavi Europe AG C / O BLG GmbH & Co. KG, Hugo-Junkers-Str. 7, 60386 Frankfurt to the Main back or hand over. The deadline is maintained if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
We carry the costs of returning the goods.
They have to pay for any loss of value of the goods only when this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that are not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Mavi on all pictures, films and texts that are on www.mavi-shop.de Published, copyrights. A use of the pictures, films and texts is not permitted without written consent by MAVI.
§11 Final Provisions
1. On contracts between MAVI and the customer, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the UN sales law. The statutory provisions on the limitation of choice of law and applicability of compelling rules, in particular the state in which the customer has his habitual residence as a consumer, remain unaffected.
2. If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity of public law or a public-legislative fund, is the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer MAVI the registered office of MAVI.
3. The seller is not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before this consumer estimate of this consignment office nor will he voluntarily be prepared for this purpose.
Klarna Terms and Conditions
In cooperation withKlarna Bank (Publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
Invoice: The payment period is  days from shipping the goods / ticket / or other services, the provision of the service. The full account conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here:Germany, Finland, Great Britain, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland.
Debit: The debiting takes place after shipment of the goods. The time is communicated to you by e-mail.
- Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. The load of your account takes place immediately after submission of the order.